THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO PHOTOGRAPHING ZION NATIONAL PARK
This guidebook helps photographers of all levels identifying the best locations in the best light at one of the most stunning landscapes in the world: Zion National Park. Bret and Aaron take you beyond the typical "go here and shoot this" advice offered in most guidebooks—this PDF eBook is full of valuable information about what gear to bring, how difficult it is to access each location and tips to improve your photography. You'll also find information about the natural history of the area, when you're most likely to find wildflowers and fall colors, what to expect in each season, regional hazards and how to mitigate them, and more.
eFotoGuides provide the essential information photographers need, allowing you to spend less time planning your trip and more time making photographs. They make it easy to hit the ground running quickly. With our easy-to-use guides, you can find a place to stay, find the locations that hold the greatest interest to you, and learn what gear is most beneficial. And, of course, these guides are packed with stunning and inspirational photos.
This eFotoGuide™ includes:
- Detailed information on 22 locations
- 49 pages packed full of information about the park, how to access each location and stunning, inspirational photos
- Categorized by the best times of day to photograph each location
- Photo tips/considerations for each location
- Quick-reference guides for accessing each location
- Important information/secrets specific to each location
- A handful of sites not located within the park boundary
- Gear recommendations and general strategies for photographing the park
- Seasonal averages of the park’s weather
- Safety precautions specific to the park
- High-resolution park map
- Additional resources and other recommendations
- 14MB PDF format e-book, designed for any device
- Information about the natural history of the area, basic transportation and lodging information, when you're most likely to find wildflowers and fall colors, what to expect in each season, regional hazards and how to mitigate them, and more.
To make it as easy as possible to find locations to photograph in the best light, this guide is organized around the best time to photograph each location: morning, mid-day, afternoon/evening and any time. Locations are presented one per page in an easy-to-read format that contains all the pertinent information you’ll need to make dynamic photographs. This way, no matter how many days you’ve got in the park, you can quickly identify locations to focus on.
Find the locations that hold the greatest interest to you, learn what gear is most beneficial, even find a place to stay! Buy this Zion National Park eFotoGuide™ today and study it before leaving home, so that when you get to the park, the only thing left to do is press the shutter button. Over. And over. And over again!