Welcome to the Craft & Vision Twelve Days of Christmas promotion exclusive to our friends at dPS (Digital Photography School).
Offer 1: GET THE 2012 COLLECTION – 30% Off
If you took advantage of the Craft & Vision dPS promotion last Christmas then you got 15 great ebooks. Want to build on that library? Then buy the 2012 collection – it’s what Santa told us you wanted. This 12-eBook collection includes the Dodge & Burn Toolkit and Lightroom Presets. The retail value of this package is USD $65 but you can get your hands on these exceptional photography resources for just $45 USD.
A coupon code is not required for this offer, the discount has already been applied. These offers are valid until December 31, 2012 at 11:59pm PST.
The titles included are:
- Making the Print: Printing Techniques For the Digital Photographer (A Masterclass) – Martin Bailey
- Exposure: For Outdoor Photography – Michael Frye
- Forget Mugshots: 10 Steps To Better Portraits – David duChemin
- Shoot + Share: Getting Your Photographs Out Into the World – Stuart Sipahigil
- eyePhone: Making Stronger Photographs with your Camera Phone – Al Smith
- Up Close: A Guide to Macro & Up Close Photography – Andrew S. Gibson
- Dodge & Burn: Leading the Eye with Lightroom and Photoshop – Piet Van den Eynde
- Finding Focus: Understanding the Camera’s Eye – Nicole S. Young
- Portraits of Earth: An Introduction to Landscape Photography – David duChemin
- Great Light, Easy Light: Strobe Techniques That Don’t Look Lit – Kevin Clark
- Essential Development: 20 Great Techniques for Lightroom 4 – Sean McCormack
- Slow: The Magic of Long-Exposure Photography – Andrew S. Gibson
Offer 2: GET ANY 5 (OR MORE) EBOOKS – 20% Off
Choose your own adventure! Add five (or more) eBooks of your choice to your shopping cart, then enter the discount code DPS2012 and save 20%. Just like that! You’ll save USD $5+.